History

The Cathedral owns its existence to the united presby church of Scotland which started the Rajputana mission through its Foreign Mission Board the work started in 1862 and it has been the centre for the mission due to its geographical location .

banner

The Cathedral owns its existence to the united presby church of Scotland which started the Rajputana mission through its Foreign Mission Board the work started in 1862 and it has been the centre for the mission due to its geographical location . It was the centre of Rajputana presbyterion mission established on 18 oct 1880 and then the Rajasthan church council the united church of Northen India .It was a part of Delhi Diocese till a new diocese was carved out of it namely “ Diocese of Rajasthan ” which is a diocese of the Church of North India and the church shares its vision & mission .

The church has around 650 families and has around 3,500 confirm members.